Symmetries of Partial Differential Equations
A. M. Vinogradov,
Moscow State University (Russia)
Special Issue of Acta Applicandae Mathematicae,
Volume 16, Issue 2, 1989, ISSN: 0167-8019.
- A. V. Bocharov and M. L. Bronstein, Efficiently
implementing two methods of the geometrical theory of differential
equations: an experience in algorithm and software design (pp. 143--166);
- E. V. Pankratev, Computations in differential and difference
modules (pp. 167--189);
- V. L. Topunov, Reducing systems of linear differential equations
to a passive form (pp. 191--206);
- Paul H. M. Kersten, Software to compute infinitesimal symmetries
of exterior differential systems, with applications (pp. 207--229);
- P. K. H. Gragert, Lie algebra computations (pp. 231--242).